Monday, March 11, 2013

February Fun Part 2 - Date Nights!

We had two fun nights out in February.  The first was a wedding (I forgot to take pictures).  Our kids were invited but we gladly took a night out by ourselves instead! I love weddings when you are so excited for the couple to be married.  This was one of those weddings...they both never stopped smiling.  

Our second date night was a night of worship with Jesus Culture.  It wasn't a typical concert.  It was a night of prayer, ministry, teaching and worship.  My soul needed that night -  it came at a time when I needed a very real reminder of God's greatness and the magnitude of His love for me.   I was so refreshed by the worship and by remembering how real God is... that He is not a God who is far off, but that Jesus dwells in me and with me.

Here's a quick video of the worship.



An extra fun part was that we ran into the worship band after it was over.  It was fun to be able to tell them how much of an impact their ministry has had on our family. 




And we told Josh, the drummer, that he's a legend in our house.  
The boys love to watch the Jesus Culture videos and drum along with him on their bucket drums!
(although whenever I ask them to play more quietly, they ask why Josh gets to play so loud!)


No comments: