Thursday, October 20, 2011

Apple Picking

This is one of my favorite times of year to visit our PA family.  The trees are beautiful and the air is crisp for some fun fall activities.  We made our annual trip to the apple orchard and all together we picked 80 lbs of apples!  Even split between three families, that's a lot of apples.  So if you have any favorite apple recipes, send them my way.

The boys got some great Halloween costumes from Grandma and Papa.  I won't reveal the whole costumes until they go trick-or-treating, but you can catch a sneak peak of Mr. Mister's because he wore it everywhere we went.  It is pretty much his dream costume at this point in his life!












Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nancy said...

What a special time to spend with family. The colors and the views are beautiful.

Elizabeth said...

oh my gosh.. that mister never ceases to crack me up.. LOL him in that costume