Thursday, July 21, 2011

Just the Boys

Last week, I went out of town from Thursday morning to Saturday afternoon for the national conference for Thirty-One consultants.  It was hard for me to leave because I just like being with my family and because I was a little apprehensive about leaving the boys for that long.

But in the end, it was great for me to go both for my business and for some personal time away (that always makes me a better mama!).  And the boys did great!  My sister was amazing and watched them (along with her own 2 boys) for most of the day Thursday.  Then Daddy took over and was Super Dad for the rest of the time without me.

He took the day off on Friday and they went to a farm nearby where they took their first pony ride.  They also went to the pool, worked on Daddy's bike, went for a hike....never a dull moment.








I was very excited to come home and see them all.  I am so thankful for such a supportive husband!  He was actually the one who encouraged me to go to the conference because he knew how great it would be, even though he knew it would mean he'd be by himself with the boys.  He's such a fun dad and takes such good care of me, too!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Greg and Mary Lynn said...

What a nice treat for you both! I love going over to the farm - next time you guys go let me know! I took them both there myself a couple weeks ago and Lil' rode the pony - so brave! On weekdays I think they let them go on a short path.
Oh - and look at the 1st pic closely (I was trying to figure out if it was the same place we went!) - it looks like Mr. Mister has an earring - hee hee! What a cool dude. :)

Katie said...

Seriously you have the cutest family ever! I love looking at pictures of your boys. Glad things are going well! :)