Tuesday, June 21, 2011

The Turtles

Mr. Mister was  very excited this year to be in the Turtles class at swimming lessons.  Moving up to this next level meant that I didn't go in the water with him.  Another step toward independence! 

It was a class of almost all boys and there were quite a few who were more interested in splashing and swimming away than sitting on the wall and listening to the instructors.  I was so proud of Mr. Mister as I watched him sit quietly on the wall, doing everything he was told to do.  He was seriously the most quiet and compliant one in the class!  Is that ironic or what?!

Here are two videos...the first one is hard to see because I held my phone the wrong way when I was videoing it.  Oops.  But at least you can see the big splashes as he kicks.  The second one is of him jumping off the diving board.  He was all excited that morning to run and jump off! 



No comments: