Friday, January 25, 2008

What a Life

A list of upcoming events on my calendar is on my homepage and I laughed as I saw it today. Here are some of the highlights: a massage Saturday, the musical Wicked on Sunday, spinning class on Tuesday night, and a trip to the aquarium next week (all gifts from different people!). With that schedule it looks like I'm living the high life! But before I could feel guilty for so many fun activities, I remembered what isn't listed on my calendar: the dozens of diapers I'll change, the hours I'll spend feeding, the sore muscles I'll have from carrying a twenty pound baby.....the smiles, the laughs, the coos, and the cute little hugs and kisses he's starting to give me. And I'll take all of these things over the longest list of activities I could do.

No comments: