Friday, December 14, 2012

Mud and Trucks

This is going back a few months, but I wanted to make sure to post these pictures.
This fall, my husband ran the Tough Mudder, a 12 mile race with 20 some obstacles, including jumping in a dumpster of ice, running over fire, and running through electricity.  For some reason, that sounds fun to some people.  Not to me!

So while he was training for it, the boys enjoyed pretending that they were doing the Tough Mudder too!  One day we turned on the sprinkler and made a giant mud puddle in the front yard where we had dirt patch from having a tree cut down.  They had so much fun! You can even see Mr. Mister doing push ups in the mud in the last picture.

Enjoying things like this and not worrying about the mess is something I've had to learn since having boys.  I know how good it is for them to get muddy, whether they are 5 or 30!

 
 
 
 



On an unrelated note, here are some pictures from the Touch a Truck event that our city does every summer.   Trucks are another thing I've learned a lot about as a mom to boys!
 
 
 
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: