Thursday, September 22, 2011

Preschool So Far

Mr. Mister has been doing great at preschool the last couple weeks.  Here is a picture I snapped with my phone as he went in on his first full day.



That day when I picked him up I was so excited to hear all about it.  When I asked him what his favorite part of the day was he answered,

"I roared at the girls on the playground.  They thought I was a lion."

Oh great. It is starting already!  He knows all the girls names in the class but can only remember a few boys names.  We are in for it.

He's so sweet though.  I wish I could have captured the excitement on his face today when he told me that he got to be the cup helper and pass out the cups for snack time.  It really made his whole day.

Leaving him the first day was a little harder for me than I had anticipated.  But every day we pray before he goes in and he gives me a big hug and kiss and then goes in with all the confidence in the world!  
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

The Hamons said...

Yup. Our boys are definitely cut from the same cloth!!