Monday, August 29, 2011

Family Beach Time

We went back to the beach in August for a few days with my whole family.  There were 31 of us, including cousins I hadn't seen in 8 years.  We had an amazing few days of spending time together, eating some delicious food, playing at the beach, and getting caught up.  I just love being with my family.

As the back of our matching shirts say...
"Siama venuti per la spiaggia, pero...rimasti per la famiglia"

(In Italian because my dad and his brothers are 100% Italian. )

Translation:
"We came for the beach but stayed for the family."
All 31 of us! (32 if you count Orange Juice, who also made it into the family pictures)


The grandkids. 

A little pink in a sea of boy.


Impromptu baseball game.  Who needs a ball and bat?

Creative minds at play.




Riding some waves.

Our favorite ice cream place...just a bike's ride away.


Bye beach!  We'll see you next year! 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Great memories were made that week!